Manager (Housekeeping & Event Operations) – SWRD Bandaranaike National Memorial Foundation
Closing Date: 2023-03-26
SWRD BANDARANAIKE NATIONAL MEMORIAL FOUNDATION THE OWNER AND MANAGEMENT ARM OF THE BMICH INVITE APPLICATIONS FOR THE BELOW POSITION
MANAGER HOUSEKEEPING & EVENT OPERATIONS
Manager Housekeeping and Event Operations will be responsible for Housekeeping Management and Event Operations of the 22 indoor & 10 outdoor venues which includes productive & cost effective staff management, maintenance & cleanliness of all venues matching to international standards and coordination with Business Development / Reservations & Engineering Departments for effective service delivery.
Ensure adherence with Housekeeping / Event Operations Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
• Preparation of annual Housekeeping / Event Operations Business Plan & Budget.
• Maintaining par stocks of linen, staff uniforms, guest & cleaning supplies.
• Organizing inventories with finance and general stores for fixed assets and other required procurement.
• Establish and implement cost effective weekly and monthly staff duty rosters, based on venue occupancy for the period. • In coordination with Human Resources department, plan and implement the annual staff training plan.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Should possess full qualification in Hotel Management & Operations with specialization in Hotel Housekeeping preferably from SLITHM or from a recognized institution in Sri Lanka or abroad with minimum of five years relevant post qualification work experience in executive or managerial roles in the hospitality industry. Significant preference will be given to candidates possessing employment exposure in Convention, Events and Expositions (MICE) hosting environments abroad.
AGE BAND & ATRRIBUTES
• Age band: 30 to 45 years • Excellent communication, analytical, presentation & interpersonal skills • Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint • Meticulous attention to detail & planning
An attractive remuneration plan inclusive of other fringe benefits is on offer for the selected candidate, and the rewards are performance driven.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ABOVE POSITION
Send us your latest curriculum vitae within 14 days of this advertisement to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and the selection process is merit based
The Century International Quality ERA Award BW!O Gold – Geneva I Platinum – Paris Platinum Mood
BMICHIntema Tonal Cong., Commit, Conferences, Fahibitions & •atms. COLOMBO•SRI LANK A
MW in Sri Lanka
South Asian Travel Award Sri Lanka Tourism Awards Leading Meeting St Convention Centre The Best MICE Venue.